ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
Admissions Advisors assist qualified potential students through the admissions process in an efficient, professional and supportive manner. Admissions Advisors set appointments, conduct in-depth interviews and tours of the campus, and provide accurate information regarding ECPI University programs in order to assist potential students in identifying the ECPI University program that will best meet their needs.
• Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
• Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending the University.
• Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s interests, qualifications, and career goals.
• Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
• Attend all admissions department meetings and training sessions.
• Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity associated with all inquiries.
• Complete daily activity reports.
• Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Keep all required reports current and accurate, including information stored in the University systems
• Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI University policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
• Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student satisfaction.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public relations, recruitment or other related field strongly preferred.
• 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting, interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and career goals.
• Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of social media.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.