ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. The university offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Campus Director of Admissions is responsible for leading and managing a professional admissions team to provide professional, high quality customer service to potential students. The Campus Director of Admissions is responsible for ensuring campus targets are achieved while maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. Campus Directors of Admissions work collaboratively with campus leadership to ensure strong and productive working relationships.
• Build, train, coach and retain a professional advising team.
• Conducts annual performance evaluations of Admissions Advisors and Assistant Campus Director of Admissions, if applicable.
• Manage admissions team to ensure that inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner and that all potential students are taken through the admissions process correctly.
• Maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity by ensuring compliance to ECPI University and Admissions Department policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State regulations and accrediting body requirements.
• Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
• Attend all University- wide admissions department meetings and training sessions.
• Conduct campus-based admissions training as required.
• Submit required admissions reports on a timely basis as required by senior management.
• Develop, plan and execute on-campus events and programs.
• Work with campus and ECPI University leadership to establish key performance objectives.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.