ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
Medical Careers Institute is the College of Health Sciences at ECPI University; a premier provider of educational programs for the healthcare industry.
• Must be a Registered Nurse; registered with the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Health Regulatory Boards.
• Associates degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
• Minimum of five years recent patient-side experience required.
• Prior teaching experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work flow; ability to work independently
• Computer skills a plus
What does Medical Careers Institute have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Student centered, hands-on learning environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer