ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Online Campus Director of Admissions is responsible for leading and managing a professional admissions team to provide professional, high quality customer service to potential students.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years working in higher education admissions with at least 12 months in a leadership role.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience working with transitioning military personnel preferred.
• Ability to create and implement action plans.
• Experience leading teams to consistent success.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others to achieve important goals and outcomes.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility to learn new methodologies, technologies and systems.
• Proficiency in the use of social media.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.