ECPI University, a top rated skills-based career university, is seeking a dynamic and results oriented individual to coordinate and implement international recruitment strategies. The International Recruiter reports to the Director of International Recruitment with a goal to increase new international student enrollment focused on ECPI University’s well-regarded Bachelor’s and Master’s degree Programs in Information Technology, Cyber Security, and Business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate and provide support for international partnerships for the university including individual agents, agencies, language schools, and partner colleges and universities.
• Develop and implement an international recruiting plan that is program specific to meet international student enrollment goals.
• Attend, as needed, recruitment activities domestically and internationally for recruitment purposes. Utilize the University’s inquiry management system to track prospects and correspond with international recruitment agencies and other partners.
• Work with the admissions office and International Student Services to expedite international admissions and issuance of visa documents including review of foreign credentials.
• Utilize social media and other methods to engage current international students and graduates to help expand interest in ECPI University in their home countries.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Lived, worked, or studied internationally.
• Eligible to work in the U.S. and travel abroad.
• Minimum of two years of experience in international marketing recruitment, admissions, and/or enrollment in a university setting.
• Familiarity of immigration procedures and SEVIS, and experience evaluating foreign educational credentials.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a diverse population and with those from various cultural backgrounds.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set own priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and understandable manner, both verbally and in writing.
• Preferred fluency in at least one language other than English.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and database management.
• Knowledge of using a CRM or other form of student information system.
• Ability to initiate, establish, and foster communication and teamwork by maintaining a positive, cooperative, productive work atmosphere in and outside the University.
• Ability to interpret, communicate and apply policies and procedures.
• Ability to coordinate events and programs.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and serve as a role model for students.
• Extensive knowledge of University policies and procedures related to international travel.
• An understanding of global issues and the impact that those issues have on international education.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.