The University Director of Marketing is responsible for creating, coordinating and executing a marketing plan for the University. The responsibilities include developing and supporting the marketing team and execute the University’s marketing strategy, online (SEM, SEO, Display, Email and Social Media), as well as offline (PR, Radio, TV, Print, Channel).
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
• Promote ECPI University mission and core values; Code of Ethics.
• Manage, develop and direct marketing team.
• Lead the development, implementation and completion of all marketing plans.
• Coordinate and communicate all marketing initiatives with the Admissions team and business development personnel.
• Develop and maintain Marketing Department budget and forecast marketing outlays and individual market segments' needs.
• Conduct competitive market analyses to support marketing and branding campaigns and evaluate metrics/ROI for marketing initiatives and expenditures.
• Manage and maintain successful vendor relations across various platforms- print, media, data, public relations and marketing.
• Provide support for proposal process; organize presentations and related follow-up activities.
• Design, update and coordinate web site development activities and content.
• Utilize various social media tools to meet marketing objectives
• BA or BS degree in Marketing or Public Relations; Master's degree a plus.
• Prior work experience at director level within a professional services organization
• Prior for- profit career college experience a plus
• Ability to articulate a clear vision for the University.
• High energy, detail-oriented self-starter.
• Strong leadership, mentoring and teambuilding skills.
• Demonstrated research and analytic skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and delegate responsibility
• Demonstrated fiscal responsibility with University funds.