ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Development Manager - University Partnerships for Medical Careers Institute, College of Health Science is responsible for developing and executing partnerships with organizations for employee education, training, or assessment. In addition, these partnerships could include helping link partner organizations to prospective employees from among recent ECPI University graduates.
THIS POSITION WILL SUPPORT THE HAMPTON ROADS AREA
• 4-5 years of experience in a successful B2B sales and relationship building position preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in healthcare, nursing or a related field in a hospital, medical office or clinical setting preferred.
• Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the Hampton Roads medical community.
• Proven track record in business-to-business networking and development.
• BA/BS degree, Business degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent prospecting skills with ability to initiate and develop professional relationships.
• Motivated, self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Build and maintain an effective and comprehensive presentation portfolio.
• High level client relationship building skills, including excellent listening skills
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Proven business acumen and ability to synthesize new business opportunities.
• Project Management
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.