This position works closely with the Vice President, Financial Planning and Analytics, operational managers and administrative personnel of the schools and non-school departments of the company in the development and maintenance of financial models, a corporate budgeting system and analysis of corporate operations.
• Participate in the preparation of an annual budget and a long-range financial plan supporting the strategic plan.
• Assist in the development of financial analyses new projects and financing alternatives and development of financial models for determining the impact upon forecasted financial results.
• Maintain management reporting tools.
• Assist in the identification and monitoring of key operating and financial performance metrics and analyze budget variances.
• Analyze and monitor internal business processes and financial results for decision making.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business with concentration in Finance or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and/or Statistics with a desire to learn complex business processes
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience in financial analysis or other analytical position
• Knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures
• Understanding of databases in terms of acquiring data for analysis
• Expert in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint software
• Must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written
• Have a working knowledge of database and analytical processes
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.