Are you upbeat, energetic, and passionate about the hospitality industry? Do you enjoy helping to transform the lives of others by listening, learning, and sharing your knowledge? If so, joining Culinary Institute of Virginia’s team of staff and faculty may be the opportunity you’ve been preparing for all along!
Culinary Institute of Virginia (CIV), The College of Culinary Arts of ECPI University, offers degrees designed to help prepare graduates to become responsible, respected, and valuable members of the hospitality workforce. Programs offered, including Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry Arts, Culinary Nutrition, and Food Service Management, reflect the dynamism and diversity of the food service industry.
Freshman Admissions Advisors are responsible for professionally representing the University, both on- and off-campus, to prospective students, parents, and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process. Each employee is required to act in accordance with University policies and procedures.
• Respond to inquiries from prospective students interested in obtaining information about ECPI programs in a professional manner
• Adhere to a strict code of conduct and compliance
• Schedule interview appointments to determine a prospective student's interests, education/career goals and qualifications; advising as to ECPI programs that will meet their needs.
• Enroll students into ECPI programs in an efficient and supportive manner
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service to prospective and existing students
• Assist in the development and delivery of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Expected work schedule MON-THUR 11:00a-8:00p, SAT 9:00a-2:00p
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
CIV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.