Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. The university offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Faculty Member is responsible for delivering quality student-centered, hands-on (active) learning. As the leader of instruction in the classroom, this role is central to ECPI University’s mission and is directly accountable for student learning and success. The Faculty Member is responsible for maintaining high levels of academic quality and student satisfaction in order to retain and successfully graduate students, while operating in compliance with University policies and procedures as well as all state, federal and accrediting agency regulations.
The Faculty Member’s responsibilities are broken down into the areas of Instruction, Administrative Responsibility/Service to the University, Curriculum Responsibilities, Professional Responsibilities and additional assigned duties.
II. Administrative Responsibilities and Service to the University
III. Curriculum Responsibilities
IV. Professional Responsibilities and additional assigned duties
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited educational institution required; Masters preferred.
• Current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the State in which the program is licensed.
• Industry experience preferred; 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus
• Strong academic and professional record
• Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
• Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
• The highest levels of integrity at all times
• Orientation toward results
• Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.