The IT Support role helps support users with a wide range of desktop operating systems, applications, and mobile devices, plus network, virus, malicious software, and hardware support issues.
• Install desktop operating systems.
• Configure and troubleshoot hardware.
• Monitor and respond to helpdesk requests.
• Gather support issues information and analyze the symptoms and figure out the underlying problem.
• Escalate helpdesk requests to tier 2 and tier 3 personnel.
• Assist students, faculty, and staff with access to IT services provided.
• Create student account before each term start.
• Manage the network cable plant.
• Configure and manage classroom images.
• Maintains software and hardware inventories.
• Ability to lift and carry 5-25 pounds safely.
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• AAS degree in Computer Science or a related field (ECPI graduates strongly encouraged to apply)
• 0-5 years previous experience as a consumer support technician
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to lift 5-25 pounds
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. The university offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.