The Human Resources (HR) Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support with the daily administration of all aspects of established human resources policies and procedures.
• Perform professional level support activities as the initial point of employee contact in functional areas of human resources.
• Participate in benefit administration including enrollment, changes, and terminations.
• Complete department filing and record keeping, including general organization and layout as well as regular purging of documents as needed.
• Coordinate pre and post hire activities.
• Initiate background check orders for new hires.
• Track transcript receipt for hires to positions with minimum education qualifications.
• Provide new hire reporting as required by government regulation.
• High School diploma required.
• 1-2 years of administrative experience.
• Customer service focus.
• Careful attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Organized, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience and expertise with Ultimate Software or similar online HR platform.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer