Analyze information to prepare reports; balance sheet reconciliations, cash account reconciliations, inventory and fixed asset reconciliations; assistance in purchasing / procurement activity; interact with other members of the University administrative staff and campuses to ensure accounting processes and procedures are being followed.
• Work on select sub-systems (Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Collections) as needed for monthly reconciliation.
• Perform reconciliations of banking activity.
• Process and reconcile payments from multiple sources (cash, ACH, credit card, etc.)
• Execute data entry and reconciliation for bank account(s).
• Prepare audit schedules as required for multiple 3rd parties (DOE, external auditors, banking information, etc.)
• Interact with University and campus administrative staff regarding accounting processes and procedures
• Other Accounting duties as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 years work experience in the accounting field.
• Work experience to include general ledger accounting for multiple locations including, but not limited to, journal entry, bank reconciliation, and deposit reconciliation.
• Previous experience in Microsoft General Dynamics (Great Plains) system a plus.
• Ability to quickly master new concepts, programs and computer applications
• High proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.