ECPI University is looking for an Executive Office Manager to provide professional administrative support and services to the Senior Management team with optimum levels of effectiveness and accuracy.
The successful candidate must be energetic, positive, and innovative to support multiple leaders and projects. This will entail balancing changing needs and priorities and the flexibility to wear many hats.
• Interact daily with members of the Senior Management team.
• Actively manage the calendars of Senior Management team and work effectively with others to coordinate/plan meetings and conference calls.
• Coordinate meetings, events and travel arrangements.
• Prepare correspondence to include the development of letters and memos.
• Schedule internal and external appointments.
• Create and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases, corporate records and files.
• Prepare documents, applications and external reporting to meet legal and institutional requirements.
• Research and synthesize information for various projects.
• Prepare presentations for members of the Senior Management team as needed.
• Processing of expenses.
• Interact with customers, employees and vendors to assist with various activities and requests
• Manage general office needs such as bills to be paid, ordering and restocking supplies (office and kitchen), and mail distribution
• Interface with building management, contractors and service professionals
• Organize and plan for various office events and visitors
• Preparation of FedEx packages
• Support rollout of company initiatives that include coordination with other locations
• Maintain office equipment (fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Three or more years of experience providing administrative support to executives/upper management
• Organized, flexible, self-directed
• High level of interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment and keep details accurate.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Ability to consistently prepare correspondence, reports and publications of the highest quality
• Ability to establish priorities and manage to deadlines
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Proficiency with Adobe, Acrobat Reader and Sharepoint (preferred)
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.