Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. The university offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University faculty members are responsible for delivering quality, student-centered, hands-on, active instruction in order to prepare our students for success.
We are seeking Medical Surgical Nursing professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Medical Surgical Nursing professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited educational institution required.
Current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of North Carolina
Prior to or within the first three years of employment, meet the North Carolina Board of Nursing requirement for faculty, Administrative Code 21 NCAC 36 .0318, regarding "preparation in teaching and learning principles for adult education, including curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation. ”
Master's degree preferred.
Minimum of two years full-time clinical experience as a Medical Surgical registered nurse; Prior undergraduate teaching experience preferred.
• Strong academic and professional record
• Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
• Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
• The highest levels of integrity at all times
• Orientation toward results
• Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability of Full-Time Faculty to work a combination of day, night, weekend, clinical and didactic teaching assignments
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.