ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives
Do you have a passion for placing the best talent in the right career opportunity? Would you be excited about being part of team that is committed to students and academic excellence?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, please read on and consider joining the ECPI Talent Acquisition team as a Recruiter!
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for a range of internal clients as assigned. This individual will interface with a multitude of hiring managers to create staffing plans, source, prescreen, interview, and track the talent acquisition process in our applicant tracking system.
Big Picture Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal customers and external sources to fulfill customer service needs
• Foster a team-focused attitude that seeks to build a reputation on high performance and consulting skills versus simply filling a position
• Ensure prompt and accurate compliance with established company hiring practices and processes
• Provide guidance to hiring managers on all matters related to faculty and staff employment
• Review job orders and create applicant flow; match applicants with job requirements utilizing the advanced sourcing strategies and methods
• Coordinate research projects – both internal and external – to identify potential candidates for key searches
• Prepare and list internal and external job postings to generate qualified candidates.
• Review resumes and applications of both internal and external candidates, screen candidates to ensure qualifications and fit, administer appropriate assessments, and conduct interviews to properly assess candidates
• Make recommendations to hiring managers for final selection
• Other duties or projects as assigned
What You Need to Bring to The Table:
• Minimum two years of recruitment experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field
• Equivalent combination of degree and recruitment experience
• Experience with Talent Acquisition technology (CMS, ATS, networking/referral technology); iCIMS Recruitment a plus!
• Experience developing sourcing strategies
• Knowledge of employment practices and laws governing the employment process
• Knowledge of technology driven recruiting solutions and tools
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment.
• Strong opportunities for individual growth.
• Talented and committed co-workers.
• Competitive compensation and benefits plan.
ECPI University is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.