Oversee all aspects of evening/weekend educational programs while maintaining standards of academic integrity and professionalism. Create and execute initiatives specific to the evening/weekend students to improve program quality and retention.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years educational management experience required; private post-secondary experience preferred.
• Ability to quickly master computer applications
• Enjoy helping others
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Management/Leadership skills
• Training and presentation skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to create and maintain relationships
• Ability to adapt to changing assignments, organize and prioritize workflow
• Ability to make decisions in the event of an emergency
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.