ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Course Development Assistant (CDA) is responsible for working in a course development team to format, load and configure online course curriculum. In addition, CDAs also trouble shoot problems within the learning management system, create multimedia, write programs/scripts and develop other resources to support the Online campus.
• Load course content to the online course learning management system.
• Format course material to match course template.
• Perform Quality Assurance reviews of courses prior to term start and as needed.
• Maintain course and campus ancillary content and centralized resources as necessary.
• Create web design projects when requested.
• Create and editing graphics.
• Hand coding HTML and creating Cascading Style Sheets.
• Troubleshoot and correcting problems.
• Collaborate with team members for various projects.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines as required.
• All other duties as required.
• Associate’s degree with a major in Information Technology/Web Development or Programming minimum.
• Two years web design and/or programming preferred.
• Ability to work well on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Strong web design, problem solving and video skills
• Microsoft Office, Adobe CS5, including Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver Adobe Captivate, iSpring, or Camtasia experience a plus
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.