The Campus President is responsible for overall campus leadership by maintaining the quality of education and delivering successful student outcomes as measured by academic achievement, graduation rates, graduate employment rates and student satisfaction. The Campus President is responsible for the day-to-day efficient management of the campus to include staff and faculty recruitment, development, evaluation and retention; the utilization and conservation of physical assets; community involvement and outreach; oversight of all ECPI University administrative and academic functions; and ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations, accreditation standards and ECPI University policies.
• Promote and facilitate innovation in achieving successful student outcomes.
• Promote ECPI University mission and core values; Code of Ethics.
• Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to student, faculty and staff concerns.
• Provide leadership and direction for efficient operation of campus departments and staff.
• Manage the daily operations of the campus, ensuring all administrative functions operate within the University's established policies and procedures.
• Provide reports as required to University Administration.
• Work closely with University Administration to establish and implement short and long range goals.
• Prepare and manage campus budget.
• Plan, implement and participate in campus events.
• Collaborate with other University administrators and attend regional meetings.
• Represent ECPI University in the community.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• 3- 5 years of managerial experience in a for-profit school environment.
• 2-3 years of project management experience preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to recruit, motivate and build a professional team.
• Ability to prioritize, make decisions and execute.
• Effective problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong financial management, expense control experience.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• The ability to utilize sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools.)
• Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
• Ability to set, communicate and maintain priorities.
• High energy, entrepreneurial self-starter with track record of achieving challenging goals.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.