- Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Mechanical Engineering from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Teaching and/or industrial experience in mechanical engineering and/or manufacturing
- Proficiency with Machine Tool Technology, CNC G-Code programming, and CAD/CAM software
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Creo Parametric or Pro-E, and Siemens PLM software
- Mechatronics candidates should have a strong background in control systems, instrumentation and measurements, mechanical systems
- Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required.)
- Five years of industry experience preferred.
- Comfortable with technology and its integration in the classroom.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
- Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.