• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited educational institution required; Masters preferred
• Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina is required.
• Minimum of two (2) calendar years prior full-time employment or the equivalent in clinical nursing practice as a registered nurse or advanced practice nurse.
• Two years of teaching or presentation experience a plus.
• Strong academic and professional record
• Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
• Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
• The highest levels of integrity at all times
• Orientation toward results
• Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
ECPI University creates an exceptional environment that includes:
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.