We are seeking Mathematics professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction through the Canvas LMS in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends to support students.
Master’s degree in Mathematics or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
• 3-5 years industry or teaching experience required; 10-15 years career industry or teaching experience preferred.
• 2 years online teaching/curriculum experience, and strong online webinar presentation skills a plus.
• Canvas LMS experience preferred.
• Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
• Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
• The highest levels of integrity at all times.
• Able to work in a 5 week course accelerated environment
• Approachable and builds rapport quickly
• Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives
• First point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students.
• Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Faculty Technical Requirements:
• Reliable high speed internet required
• Responsible for supplying your own windows based computer and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
• Required to present to live lectures via Zoom each week
• Experience with Pearson product MathXL and/or MyLab Statistics preferred.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.