ECPI University is seeking an experienced HVAC - Refrigeration professional to provide instruction for Continuing Education courses to experienced HVAC professionals at our new state of the art facility in North Charleston campus.
• Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
• Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
• Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
• Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
• All other duties assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 or more years of recent work experience in repairing or installing residential and commercial HVAC systems.
• Current EPA Certifications. Other appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required).
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
• Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
• Current Transportation Worker Identification Credential a plus
• Reefer Repair is a plus.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.