This position is based out of our Raleigh, NC campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to help students achieve their goals via hands-on training and career-focused education. Our employees are dynamic, caring professionals ready to make a difference in people’s lives.
With your hard work, ECPI University will provide you with great benefits including:
If you are seeking a stable work environment, comprehensive training, personal and professional growth opportunities, and job satisfaction knowing your work makes a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you and discuss the opportunity.
We are seeking Medical Assisting professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Medical Assisting professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
• Master's degree in the Health Care field from a regionally accredited educational institution.
• Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required).
• Three (3) years of occupational experience in the subject field.
• Current Certification of Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
• Two (2) years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels.
• Strong time management skills and detail-orientation.
• Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software.
• Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred.