This is a remote position.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to help students achieve their goals via hands-on training and career-focused education. Our employees are dynamic, caring professionals ready to make a difference in people’s lives.
With your hard work, ECPI University will provide full-time employees with great benefits including:
If you are seeking a stable work environment, comprehensive training, personal and professional growth opportunities, and job satisfaction knowing your work makes a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you and discuss the opportunity.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Support the Financial Assistance Department with phone calls, email inquiries and tasks as assigned
• Assist students with their FAFSA, Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
• Process student invoices
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the efficient daily operations of the Financial Assistance department
• Pitch in to support department initiaves.
• Work with financial assistance advisors
• Updates reports and spreadsheets
• Collect students documents and scan to image now
• Other duties as assigned