This position is based at our North Charleston, SC campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
ECPI University is seeking an experienced HVAC - Refrigeration professional to provide instruction for Continuing Education courses to experienced HVAC professionals at our new state of the art facility in North Charleston campus.
• Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
• Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
• Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
• Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
• All other duties assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 or more years of recent work experience in repairing or installing residential and commercial HVAC systems.
• Current EPA Certifications. Other appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required).
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
• Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
• Current Transportation Worker Identification Credential a plus
• Reefer Repair is a plus.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.