- Provides academic support to students in the form of coaching, tutoring, or mentoring.
- Works with students to develop their academic skills both in general and in the online classroom environment.
- Provides assistance with study skills such as reading, note-taking, organization and time management.
- Provides academic technology support to students.
- Bachelor’s degree in MET from a regionally accredited institution.
- Three to five years related experience
- Experience supporting distance learning students in higher education or other setting
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of both current practices and emerging trends in distance learning and related technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Orientation toward results
Online Faculty/Staff Technical Requirements:
- Reliable high-speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows-based computer and webcam.
- Your computer system must pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits on the first of the month after thirty (30) days of employment, some of which are highlighted below:
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan
- Health Advocate
- Some industry certifications
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts (i.e. Tickets at Work, Verizon Wireless, MetLife Pet Insurance)
- IPad/Computer Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.