This position is based out of our Raleigh, NC campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
· Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
· Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
· 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
We are seeking Medical Assisting professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Medical Assisting professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
• Master's degree in the Health Care field from a regionally accredited educational institution.
• Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required).
• Three (3) years of occupational experience in the subject field.
• Current Certification of Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
• Two (2) years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels.
• Strong time management skills and detail-orientation.
• Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software.
• Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.