This is not a Remote position. This position is based at our Raleigh, NC campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
Student Account Coordinators are responsible for promoting financial literacy to students by counseling students about debt management and overcoming financial hurdles that may inhibit their success in college and in their career. Student Account Coordinators manage the payment of tuition by students to include institutional loan programs, 3rd party loan programs and billing for tuition reimbursement programs including veteran’s benefits.
• Meet with all students to counsel and promote informed borrowing, debt management and repayment options/responsibilities.
• Promote and conduct financial literacy workshops.
• Collect and monitor student cash payments; work with billing services.
• Review semester tuition charges for students in the last term of the semester to note any semester enrollment changes that may require tuition adjustment. Notify Financial Assistance and Accounting of any required adjustments
• Approve all living expense disbursement requests for Accounting
• Deliver all stipend checks to students; collect auto deposit forms from students who prefer direct deposit.
• Manage billing for all tuition reimbursement programs (3rd party billing) to include employer, Vocational Rehabilitation, Military Tuition Assistance, Workforce Investment Act, etc.
• Conduct exit with graduating students to provide information on student loan exit counseling and discussion of any ECPI University account balances
• Mail account balance letters notifying students of a balance with ECPI University and notifying them of billing agency information.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of related experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in CampusVue Student database, preferred.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to quickly master new methodologies, technologies and systems.
• Ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
• Able to interact with employees, potential students and outside contacts of all levels, providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with various constituents
• Excellent customer service skills
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.