This position can be a remote based position
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits to full-time employees, some of which are highlighted below:
The Recruiting Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for the successful delivery of prequalified and interested candidates for assigned open job requisitions through direct outreach, posting on various job boards, networking, associations, and other creative sourcing solutions.
• Collaborates with other recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals of assigned area of business
• Determines and is accountable for the current and future talent pipeline for assigned functional area and creates a readily assessable pool of qualified applicants on short notice
• Scouts and “courts” potential candidates; builds relationships with them for both current and future open positions
• Manages candidate experience to ensure candidates have positive interactions throughout the process
• Participates in recruiting marketing activities including campus recruiting
• Executes diversity outreach initiatives to maintain and enhance a diverse applicant pool
• Maintains a database (ATS & other analytics tools) to track candidates
• Screens resumes of viable talent based on pre-defined functional criteria
• Shares findings, best practices, source effectiveness, and trends in the marketplace with talent acquisition team
• 2-4 years of experience in a recruiting /sourcing capacity or search agency
• Proven track record in creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
• Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity
• Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence and key social media tools for recruiting (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
• Experience with Talent Acquisition technology (CMS, ATS, networking/referral technology); UltiPro Recruitment a plus!
• Established social media presence and extensive network
• AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications
• Experience or strongly networked in higher education, IT, health professions or hospitality industry
ECPI University is dedicated to maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.